New Year “underground” jazz party at Domina St. Petersburg
Welcome to the mysterious and tempting world of the 20th century – the era of mafia, prohibition, unallowed music, crazy dances, by-invitation-only parties and jazz.
Do you dare?
Meet in the heart of St. Petersburg, in the former house of baroness Jomini… Just say the password at the entrance.
- Welcome cocktail
- Festive dinner at the new-look Arcobaleno restaurant: from the traditional Russian New Year dishes to Mediterranean delicacies with products under embargo
- Live music during the whole evening: charming jazz — legend compositions from the vinyl records, the gold hits of the 70s and 80s, and modern popular rhythms in jazz version
- Conjuring tricks by illusionist
- Thematic photo zone — have you ever been a frontman of jazz band?
- Card lottery with original prizes and special style of the past century’s private parties
- After midnight the merriment is continuing — you are welcome to dance session in the spacious lobby
To see the full information about the NY dinner click here.
Dress code: Cocktail, no rules.
Deposit for festive dinner: 9500₱ for a person.
Details & reservation: email@example.com