We will take care of your safe and comfortable rest – enjoy St. Petersburg!
Within the actual situation with COVID-19 and updated measures in St. Petersburg we inform you that during the period of stay from 12/27/2021 guests are checked in upon presentation of:
• a negative PCR test done no earlier than 48 hours before arrival, subject to the provision of a new negative PCR test result every 48 hours after check-in
• OR presenting a QR code confirming vaccination against COVID-19 (registered in the Russian Federation).
You may be rest assured, we comply with all the safety measures and follow the European standards doing everything to make your stay at Domina St. Petersburg secure and exceptionally pleasant.
• We have installed stations with hand sanitizer and rearranged the space to keep social distance in public areas.
• We are cleaning every 2 hours using special cleaners paying major attention to high-touch areas.
• We have reduced paper amenities in the hotel, and those which are used multiple times are disinfected before every new use.
• We welcome cash-free methods of payment and thank you for using them.
• All our team members have to check their body temperature twice a day and use personal protective equipment.
• We have changed all the ventilation filters and made accurate cleaning in all the hotel areas
• For your comfort we are always glad to offer room service whether it is breakfast or dinner.
• If necessary, we are always ready to provide you with personal protective equipment.
Look through the full list of safety measures here.
Have bright and impressive discoveries in the city on the Neva!
Looking forward to meeting you at Domina St. Petersburg!